As a certified trainer and assessor I have a range of special needs training workshops suited to the needs of support workers, teachers, principals, administration staff, and case managers.
My special needs training workshops cover topics such as:
- how children learn new motor skills
- avoid meltdowns in the classroom
- understand why some children struggle to sit still and focus
- learn how to design multi-sensory lesson plans
- discover ways to teach children prewriting and scissor use skills
I am passionate about delivering training programs that will change your perspective about behaviour, learning, and disabilities, and my training sessions are all memorable, engaging, and inspiring.
Download our learning needs assessment form so we can design a training workshop to suit your team’s needs.