Early learning child education
Movement and play resources package
I am a child development therapist with over 10 years experience working in child care settings, primary schools, and special needs education settings.
I have written these ebooks to raise awareness about the importance of play and practice for children.
The brain can’t learn a new skill without practicing over and over again.
This early learning child education movement and play resources package includes:
- Fine Motor Skills E-Book
- Motor Development E-Book
- Vestibular Balance Poster
- Infantile Reflexes Poster
- Child Development Milestone Poster
Total Package Value = over $35
After reading through these amazing child development resources, you will learn about:
- What’s the big deal about infantile reflexes?
- How does a child’s reflexes at the age of 5 years old impact their experiences at school?
- Why is vestibular sensation and balance so important for a child’s learning and development?
- How does play help a child’s brain and body learn skills such as handwriting, throwing, catching, running, jumping, balancing?
- Why is movement and balance important for a child’s learning and development?
- How can we incorporate movement and balance in to a child care setting lesson plan or primary school classroom lesson plan with minimal resources?
- What activities can we create to promote movement, balance, and learning on a budget?
After today you will be able to:
- Recognise when a child’s movements may be delayed – and know what to do about it
- Be able to plan activities that promote movement and balance
- Be able to plan activities that promote learning more effectively
- Be able to document to families about how play is supporting the development of their child
I am selling this early learning resource package ridiculously cheap this week because I am passionate about getting children the resources and the services that they deserve so that they can reach their learning and development potential.