Fine Motor Skills Activities Worksheets to Save Time and Stress for Educators and Parents
If you’re a busy teacher or parent then these fine motor worksheets are for you
You already have enough to worry about. Let us take care of you with these fantastic fine motor activity worksheets to improve handwriting, focus, shape recognition, and sight words recognition.
This fine motor skills activities resource kit includes:
- Alphabet flash cards to trace with a white board marker or copy in a sand tray
- Shape outlines to decorate with small stickers or trace with a whiteboard marker
- Cutting worksheets to practice cutting on various shaped lines
- Tracing worksheets to practice tracing skills on various prewriting shaped lines
- Sight word flashcards to improve literacy while practicing fine motor skills (dab sight words with a cotton tip and paint for a fun sensory activity)
This resource kit includes over 15 pages of worksheets that will engage and improve fine motor skills of students struggling in your classroom.